donderdag 11 juni 2009

What a great mail this week.

Well first of all i want to start with this awsome dvd i received from my very dear friend Susie, on chat we talked about this movie and how badly i wanted to see it.....
She was so sweet to send it to me as a gift, i am sure i will enjoy watching it, i hope tomorrow!!

Yesterday, finaly my copic markers arrived , i got 2 free storing binders , i did notice that i am missing some important colors so i just HAVE to order some more, the store i bought them from has a great offer wich stands till the end of this month so i will end some when the paycheck came in.

I want more, more more


And also my special ink arrived wich i can use iff i want to color with the copics, i am not sure iff i want to keep my derwent pencils .



and these cuties.....




Last month at mothersday i received 2 giftcoupons from my sons and i decided to buy this eau de parfum and use the coupons, i just love the smell!!!!
Love Jolanda





Geen opmerkingen: