maandag 17 augustus 2009

Back home

Well, here i am again after a 2 week holiday in France.
We were able to relax and read and make some trips with the kids.
The first week we had some bad weather and some heavy thunder wich was a bit scary in those mountains.



Here is a photo of me in front of the mobil home we stayed in, it was a big one wich was great, we had 2 bedrooms and a bathroom in it so very comfortable.
To be hounoust i prefer a vacation at a lake or the sea, the mountains are not fun to drive i thought we were going to crash a lot ( scary me)
Tomorrow i will go back to work again, i hope i still know how things work there because i only work there for a few weeks, lol.
I managed to get some swaps done but i will post them later this week. i should go to bed early tonight because of work tomorrow.
Bye!!!


1 opmerking:

Welcome! zei

Wow I wish I could vacation where you do!!! Amazing pictures!